1. Check the dates of courses on the calendar.
(If it does not reach the minimum number of students, the school reserves the right to change the date of the course)
2. Make a provisional booking by phone or e-mail
046-233-3633 / 046-292-1184 / Ｆａｘ：046-292-1338
3. Depending on the course, there will be a partial exemption from the theoretical and/or practical classes.
(For further details, please check the course page)
4. Your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the full course fee.
We require payment in advance as soon as possible, because your booking would be canceled if it reached the maximum number of people (the maximum number of students per course is determined) and if there is no confirmation of the payment.
Documents and requirements for registration
Filled enrollment form
Identity verification documents copies (one of the documents listed below. Bring the original on the day)
・Japanese driver’s license
・Certificate of residence (within 6 months after issuance) or another official identity document
・ Zairyu Card/Resident Card (with the validy and with a work permit)
・ Japanese driver's license (for holders)
＊ The name on the Certificate of Completion will be the same as the name on the Zairyuu Card. To add your TSUUSHOUMEI (name used in Japan), it is required to submit the Juumin Hyou.
Photos - 2 photos 4.0cm X 3.0cm
・ ID photos taken within the past 6 months; it must be in sharp focus and clear
・ Submit the photos in its original size (without cutting)
・ Don't write your name on the back of the photos
・ THIS PHOTOS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE => Inkjet print, color copy and photos damaged by paperclips, ink, folding, etc.
Methods of payment
There will be no refund of the amount paid when you cancel your booking after the application procedure has been completed.
If there would be any problem on the course’s date, and if there is a prior notice until 3 working days before the course day, it is possible to change the date. Please, contact us to reset a new date. (However, it must be changed to a new date within 1 month and it will be accepted only once.)
We ask our student to make the enrollment process far in advance so we can send the text book in English, so they will be able to attend class with prior knowledge.
Methods of payment
・ Paying in person at the school’s office
・ Send the course fee by post, utilizing the Genkin Kakitome envelope to:
〒243-0437 Kanagawa-ken Ebina-shi Izumi 2-11-6 - 2F - 205
・ Banking deposit
|BANKING DEPOSIT (Deposit fee must be paid by the customer )|
|Bank||りそな銀行（Risona ginkou)||OU||Bank||横浜銀行 (Yokohama ginkou)|
|Branch||海老名支店(Ebina shiten)||Branch||海老名支店(Ebina shiten)|
|Account number||口座番号(Kouza bangou) 1648963||Account number||口座番号(Kouza bangou) 6038132|
|Account||普通預金 (Futsuu yokin)||Account||普通預金 (Futsuu yokin)|
(Kabushiki Gaisha) NKC Nouryoku Kaihatsu Center
(Kabushiki Gaisha) NKC Nouryoku Kaihatsu Center
・ The receipt will be issued by the school when the payment is made in cash (in person or by registered mail for cash/genkin kakitome).
・ In case of payment by bank transfer/deposit, please keep the deposit statement with you, because that will be the payment receipt. In this case, THE SCHOOL WILL NOT ISSUE A RECEIPT.
・ However, if it is required the receipt issued by the school, it will be issued in exchange of the bank receipt.
・ The deposit statement issued by financial institutions (bank deposit) is formally recognized as a receipt by the Tax Office.
・ For payments made by Internet Banking, print out the acknowledgement page for your records, becouse/for that is considered a formal receipt.
・ Furthermore, the bank fees will not be included in the receipt.
・ Receipts will be issued in the name that appears in the deposit statement.
About Hours on the first day
・ Course starting at 8:30 hrs：reception on the first day of the course from 8:00 to 8:20.
・ Course starting at 13:00 hrs (only for Forklift B and D course)：reception on the first day of the course from 12:30 to 12:50.
・ Don't be late! If there is prior notice until the beginning of the class, 30 minutes of tardiness will be allowed (only once), but if it exceeds this time, you can't attend class on this day, and in this case a new date might be resetted in accordance with the School Internal Rules.
What to bring on the day
・ Pencil , eraser and paper for annotation
・ Calculator (only for those who will aplly for tamakake/sling)
Clothing (on the practical day class)
・ Appropriate clothing for outdoor activity(will not be accepted the use of sandal, dug shirt, short pants)
・ Raincoat (according to the weather)
・ Helmet and gloves (if you prefer you can bring your own)
About tardiness, leave early and absence
1. It will be deemed as an absence when the student does not attend on the day of class(if there is no prior notice by phone at least until the day before the course) and will be treated as disqualification for abandoning the course.
2. If on the first day , or from the second day of the course there is prior notice of absence for health reasons,traffic accidents or other reasons of force majeure and if was proved the legitimate reason of the absence, the student will have the opportunity to do it in another day.
3. Referring to clause 2, the student must do the same course on the nearest date or within a month on the date defined by the school, since there is vacancy until two days before the start in the referred course. This procedure will be done only once.
1. After the start of the course, the tardiness will be accepted only once, since there is prior notice of the tardiness. If there is repeated tardiness, the student will be disqualified and may not attend any more classes.
2. In case of sudden illness, traffic accident, train delay or other reasons of force majeure, uppon confirmation, will be accepted until one hour late after the beggining of the course. If there won't be prior notice, it will be deemed as disqualified.
About leave early
1. During the course, if the student interrupts it or leaves without notifying the instructor, will be deemed disqualified.
2. If the instructor deems the student is sick or for another reason, that makes impossible attending class, may authorize the leaving during the course. In this casethe student may attend class on the next course within a month, since there is vacancy in the referred course. If treatment of the disease last for more than a month,will be deemed as abandonment of the course and disqualified.
3. The leave early from the course as well as the tardiness will be accepted only once.
・ If the student's behaviour is not suitable and the instructor deems that he is disturbing the class, the instructor may ask him to leave and in this case will be deemed as disqualified.